Tuesday, May 11, 2010

6 Month Appointment

Yay for a successful doctors appointment today! Ally is measuring right on target at 1 pound, 8 ounce! I can actually breath for a while knowing that she is okay! She also showed herself for the first time today in 3D! It was so amazing to see her face! The image isn't perfect because I'm still pretty early on for 3D pictures. The technician said in about a month the pictures will turn out a lot better because there will be more fluid which helps produce the pictures. Nonetheless, it's still my baby girl! <3 I'm so in love!


My mom is taking me to a 3D specialty place in a few weeks and they will do an hour long session where we will get video too. I'm super excited for that! The images should be much clearer! Yipee! On a different note, my baby shower invitations will be here tomorrow and they should be going out by the end of this month! The baby shower is June 26th! Also, Ally's crib bedding was ordered on Sunday and should be here by the end of the week! Things are starting to come together! Here's the link to the nursery theme:

1 comment:

  1. The 3d places are the best! It goes by quick from here well except the last few weeks. Get your rest now... So glad I looked up your blog. I love it! KIT!

    ReplyDelete